THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS (“Terms”) GOVERN http://comparevouchercodes.com (“the Website”) through any medium including mobile access. Please read these Terms and ensure that you have understood them. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must discontinue the use of the Website immediately.
- 1.1 “User” means any person who visits or uses the Website;
- 1.2 “User Submission” means any feedback, link, comment or other material of whatever nature that is submitted by a User to appear on the Website.
- 2.1 The Website is owned and managed by CompareVoucherCodes.com, a Nevis company.
- 2.2 We do not represent that any material on the Site is appropriate for use in all locations and will not be liable for any losses incurred as a result of such use. If you choose to access the Site from any location, you are responsible for compliance with local laws if, and to the extent, such local laws are applicable.
- 2.3 We can be contacted using the details present on our contact page or email email@example.com.
- 2.4 By visiting this Website, you warrant that you have the right, authority and capacity to enter into and be bound by these Terms and that you agree to be bound by these Terms.
- 2.5 In the event that CompareVoucherCodes.com, in its sole discretion, considers that you are making any illegal and/or unauthorized use of the Website, and/or your use of the Website is in breach of these Terms, CompareVoucherCodes.com reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the Website and, in the case of illegal use, initiating criminal proceedings.
- 2.6 CompareVoucherCodes.com may suspend the Website at any time and for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- 2.7 CompareVoucherCodes.com reserves the right to make any changes to the Website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the Website without notice to Users.
- 2.8 These Terms governed the use of the Website by unregistered Users. Such Users may not use the Website or any part thereof in connection with any commercial venture, other than as expressly permitted under these Terms or under other terms agreed in writing by CompareVoucherCodes.com
3. Terms and Termination
- 3.1 These Terms will remain in full force and effect while you are an unregistered User of the Website.
- 3.2 CompareVoucherCodes.com may, at any time and for any reason, terminate these Terms with you and deny you access to the Website.
- 3.3 In the event of termination of these Terms for any reason, you must not attempt to use the Website.
4. Intellectual Property
- 4.1 CompareVoucherCodes.com owns or has a licence to use all right, title and interest in and to the Website, including without limitation all copyright and any other intellectual property rights therein, other than in relation to links to third party websites and non-exclusive voucher codes. Some of the content is produced in whole or in part under licence from, and based in whole or in part from, copyright material of the listed merchant. These Terms shall not be construed to convey title to or ownership of the Website or the data contained therein to any User. All rights in and to the Website not expressly granted to Users are reserved by CompareVoucherCodes.com.
- 4.2 You are granted a non-transferable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, revocable licence to view the contents of the Website for your personal , non-commercial use only.
5. Warranties and Liabilities
- 5.1 CompareVoucherCodes.com provides Users with access to the Website free of charge and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CompareVoucherCodes.com shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage of whatever kind caused in whole or in part by use of the Website or the information provided therein, or by any failure, delay, interruption or otherwise of the provision of the Website or the information provided therein, or by CompareVoucherCodes.com’s failure to perform any of its obligations under these Terms.
- 5.2 Voucher codes are provided to CompareVoucherCodes.com by 3rd parties and CompareVoucherCodes.com does not guarantee that the codes are valid. You are advised to check any discounts have been applied prior to committing to any purchase. As such, in no event shall CompareVoucherCodes.com be liable for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, including loss of profits and goodwill, business or business benefit.
- 5.3 The information provided on the Website by CompareVoucherCodes.com is intended as information only and does not constitute advice. Therefore, it must not be relied on to assist in making or refraining from making a decision, or to assist in deciding on a course of action.
- 5.4 Where the Website or any User Submission includes views, opinions, advice and recommendations, these views, opinions, advice and recommendations are not endorsed by CompareVoucherCodes.com and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, CompareVoucherCodes.com shall not be liable on account of the accuracy, defamatory nature, completeness, timeliness or otherwise of such views, opinions, advice and recommendations.
- 5.5 The material on the Website is provided “as is”, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind.
- 5.6 To the maximum extent permitted by law, CompareVoucherCodes.com expressly excludes all representations, warranties, obligations and liabilities in connection with the Website or other third party websites, and the information provided therein.
- 5.7 Certain links on the Website may lead to other websites, which are not under our control. When you activate any of these you will leave the Website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability for the material on any website which is not under our control.
- 7.1 You may print and keep a copy of these Terms, which form the entire agreement between you and CompareVoucherCodes.com and supersede any other communications or advertising with respect to the Website.
- 7.2 These Terms may only be modified with the prior written consent of CompareVoucherCodes.com. CompareVoucherCodes.com may alter or amend these Terms at any time, with immediate effect and without notice. By continuing to use the Website after such alteration, you are signalling your acceptance of any amendment to these Terms.
- 7.3 These Terms and their performance shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Nevis and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Nevis.
- 7.4 You shall comply with all foreign and local laws and regulations which apply to your Use of the Website in whatever country you are physically located, including without limitation, consumer law, export control laws and regulations.
- 7.5 If any provision of these Terms shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
- 7.6 Neither party will be responsible for delays resulting from circumstances beyond the reasonable control of such party, provided that the non-performing party uses reasonable efforts to avoid or remove such causes of non-performance and continues performance hereunder with reasonable dispatch whenever such causes are removed.
- 7.7 Nothing in these Terms shall give, directly or indirectly, any third party any enforceable benefit or any right of action against CompareVoucherCodes.com and such third parties shall not be entitled to enforce any term of these Terms against CompareVoucherCodes.com.