How do I activate student discount on Apple?
In Settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Go to Settings > [your name], then tap Subscriptions.
- Tap Apple Music Membership.
- Tap “Verify your student status.” You’ll be redirected to the UNiDAYS website.
- Follow the prompts to verify your eligibility.
How do I get Apple laptops avail student discount?
Avail Student Discount on Apple India Online Store
- Head to the Apple Education Pricing page on your browser.
- Click on ‘Shop the Apple Store for Education. …
- On the next page, click on ‘Get Started’ and sign up with Unidays to verify your age and student status.
- Select your institution, year of study, and course length.
Can I buy a Mac with student discount?
The big news right now is that you can get an Apple student discount on select Mac computers (iMac, MacBook Air, MacBook Pro and Mac mini) and iPads (iPad Air and iPad Pro).
How much does MacBook cost with student discount?
Apple has launched the “Back to School” programme. You will be delighted to know that now Students who are above the age of 17 years and Teachers can get the new MacBook Air for Rs. 83,610 and MacBook Pro Rs. 1,10,610 under the education discount.
Is Apple student discount available all year?
Students and teachers can get the education discount on Mac, iPad, and AppleCare all the time, but in the summer, Apple does a limited-time promotion with an extra incentive.
How much discount do students get at Apple?
Apple offer students a up to 10% discount. The discount is available with a free UNiDAYS account (it’s quick and easy to sign up if you haven’t already). If you’ve only just confirmed your place at university, you can still get the discount – an Apple Specialist will verify your acceptance offer.
How long is Apple student discount 2021?
The promotion is live now and runs through September 27. Those who are eligible can upgrade from the free standard AirPods with wired charging to the version with a wireless charging case for $40 or the AirPods Pro for just $90.
Do high school students get Apple discounts?
Simple answer is No for HS’s. Apple’s Education Pricing policy – on new Mac or iPad with Apple education pricing. Available to current and newly accepted college students and their parents, as well as faculty, staff, and homeschool teachers of all grade levels.
How much discount do you get with Apple UNiDAYS?
10% student discount for Apple. Unidays Apple code. Up to 30% off refurbished iPhones at apple.com.
Can you get student discount online?
Use your student discount online
But with TOTUM Digital and other sites like UNiDAYS and Student Beans, you’ll be able to get your online student discount at Apple, Urban Outfitters and ASOS, among others.
How do you qualify for UNiDAYS?
- To get a Unidays account you MUST be attending a college or University which provides you with an email address directly from that institution.
- Once you register, an email will be sent to that address and you will need to verify your student status by replying.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
Is Apple MacBook Air good for students?
Bottom line. Whether you need a computer for high school or college, the most recent MacBook Air is the best MacBook for students this year. … With the addition of Apple silicon, the MacBook Air is even better by offering much more power and battery life than before.
How can I get a discount at Apple?
Discounts at the Apple Store:
- Black Friday deals.
- Apple Gift Cards.
- Apple Trade In.
- College students.
- Teachers and educators.
- Tax Exemption.
- Company discounts.
- Government employees.