While there is no way to get Spotify Premium for free indefinitely, you can always create a new Spotify account by using a different email address (or Facebook account) and then cancelling your subscription before you’re charged.
How do I get unlimited trials on Spotify?
How To Try Spotify Premium (and Avoid Getting Charged)
- Head to Spotify.com in your web browser.
- Click the word “Premium” on the upper right side of the webpage.
- Click “Try Premium.” You’ll notice the 30 Day Free Trial is advertised on this option.
- Log in with your existing Spotify Account. …
- Click “Try Spotify Premium”.
Can you get multiple free Spotify trials?
Get Multiple Spotify Premium Free Trial Accounts. There’re three free trial types on Spotify – 1-month, 3-month, and 6-month. Many people only aware of the first one. When we learn about the three trial types, we can combine and take advantage of them.
How can I get Spotify Premium free forever?
How to Get Spotify Premium Free on Android
- Open the Spotify app on your Android device. Log in to Spotify or sign up for it.
- Click the Settings button and the GO PREMIUM button.
- Tap GET PREMIUM choice.
- Tap the START MY SPOTIFY PREMIUM button.
How do I get Spotify free for 6 months?
The following is quick steps to get the offer: Step 1: Connect your AT&T WiFi to your car, or become an AT&T Thanks Gold or Platinum user. Step 2: You’ll receive a unique link to access the offer. Step 3: Go to www.spotify.com/us/claim/att-thanks/ to start 6-month free trial.
Does Spotify free trial end automatically?
Your plan automatically renews at the end of the trial unless you cancel it. You can check your receipts, and details of your plan and payments on your account page.
How do you keep your free trial?
Here’s how it works:
- Get a pre-paid debit card.
- Create a fake email account with one of the many free email offerings online.
- Sign up for a free trial using the prepaid card and email address.
- Use the amount on the pre-paid card so it isn’t depleted when the trial expires and the card gets charged.
How do you get the 7 day free trial on Spotify?
Try to go to your phone, find any song on Spotify and click on the ^ arrow, which should lead you to the full screen of the song. Then, click on the intersecting arrows (bottom left) and it should take you to a pop up screen that asks if you want to start your 7 day free trial.
Is it worth paying for Spotify?
Spotify Premium: Verdict. However, if you need to hear the latest songs, want full control over playback, save offline and avoid ads, Spotify Premium is more than worth the cash. Even if Spotify HiFi ends up as a separate, even more expensive tier, Premium would still likely be an attractive middle ground.
How do I get Spotify Premium free for 3 months?
How to get free Spotify Premium for 3 months
- Open Spotify and click on Start Trial.
- Log in or Sign up with your details and scroll down.
- Select the option for three months trial and add your Visa card details to activate it.
What is the cheapest way to get Spotify?
Simply put, the easiest way to try Spotify Premium at no cost is to sign up for their 1-month free trial. They’ll ask for payment information and then start charging $9.99 for an Individual account after 1 month, so be sure to cancel if you don’t intend to use it thereafter.
How long is Spotify free trial?
Spotify® Premium 3 Month Free Trial Offer Terms and Conditions.
How can you get free Spotify?
Go to the Spotify signup page, select Get Spotify Free, and sign up using Facebook or a provided email address. To listen, use the Spotify Web Player, download the Spotify desktop app on your computer, or download the mobile app for iOS or Android.
How many months is Spotify Premium free?
Get 3 months of Spotify Premium for free.
How do you get a free trial on Spotify without a credit card?
Go to settings and then to Account. There should be a button that says you can try Premium for free. If you tap it, Premium will be activated 7 days without the use of any credit card.