How do I discount my Shopee price?
To create a discount promotion on the Shopee App, go to the Discount Promotions tool in the Marketing Centre from the My Shop page.
How do I create a promo code on Shopee?
Adding Discount Promotions
- Access the Marketing Centre page via either My Shop on the app, or the Seller Centre sidebar menu. Select Discount Promotions.
- Create a new discount promotion. …
- You will be redirected to the Discount Promotions detail page. …
- Enter the promotion details and select Done.
How do I change my price on Shopee?
Follow these steps to actively manage your listings:
- Step 1: Go to My Shop under the Me tab.
- Step 2: Tap My Products.
- Step 3: Choose to Edit, Delist or Publish, Update, or Delete depending on what you prefer.
How do you write a discount offer?
You can use different techniques to get people to convert on a limited-time special offer:
- The Hurry-Up Limited Offer.
- The While-Supplies-Last Offer.
- The One-Time Offer.
- Draw Attention to New Experiences.
- Define Your Offer Dates.
- Use a Benefit-Based Call to Action.
- Keep Your Offer Simple and Brief.
- Be Honest.
How do I create a free shipping voucher on Shopee?
To create a voucher on Seller Centre, you can use the Vouchers tool in the Marketing Centre. To create a voucher on the Shopee App, go to the Vouchers tool in Marketing Centre from the My Shop page. There are slight differences between creating a Shop Voucher and a Product Voucher.
How do I display voucher on Shopee?
If you want to send the voucher within Shopee to selected buyers, add the voucher to your message via Chat Broadcast or Shopee Seller Chat. This is especially useful for encouraging a repeat purchase. Fill in your Voucher Claim Period. Shoppers will need to claim and use the voucher by the end date.
What is the Shopee voucher code?
Voucher codes, commonly known as promotion codes, are a string of letters and numbers that you can use to get a discount on various Shopee transactions. As each voucher code is linked to a voucher, you won’t need to remember the voucher code if you’re claiming the voucher within the Shopee platform.
What is SKU in Shopee?
The Stock Keeping Unit (SKU) refers to the smallest unit of merchandise that can be sold on Shopee. … A SKU is a one-of-a-kind code made up of letters and digits that is used to identify specific aspects of a product, such as the manufacturer, the brand, the style, the color, and the size.
How do I find my Shopee price history?
1) Open Shopee in your browser. 2) Open the product page you want to purchase. 3) Click the Otsledit icon that’s located in the extensions. 4) Click the Track price button and start tracking with one click.
How do you ask for a discount sample?
“I would prefer that you let me buy the cereal with a discount. I won’t have to return it because I’ll be able to afford it at no extra cost.” The statement shows them that a better option would be to choose an item that comes with a reduced price.
How do you deal with customers asking for discounts?
6 Things to Do When Your Customer Asks for a Price Discount
- Stay calm. First, don’t panic. …
- Find out the reason. Asking “why,” in a polite way can serve two purposes. …
- Confirm that price is the only obstacle. …
- Turn it around. …
- Ask for something in return. …
- Be willing to say no.