Does Vodafone Do Blue Light Card discount?
Does Vodafone do Blue Light Card Discount? At the moment, Vodafone does not offer a discount with a Blue Light Card.
Which mobile network gives NHS discount?
1st place: EE offer the best NHS discount
It also applies to tablet and mobile broadband deals.
How much discount do Vodafone employees get?
Up to 25% off SIM only, tablets and Xtra Plans
These discounts only apply to phones, tablets and SIM only plans that aren’t already on offer. Clearance and refurbished devices are also eligible.
What is Vodafone loyalty discount?
Your exclusive discount
As an existing Vodafone Pay Monthly mobile customer, you’re eligible for a 15% discount when taking up selected additional plans – across phones, tablets, SIM only and Mobile WiFi.
Can you get NHS discount on O2 SIM only?
Does O2 offer an NHS discount? Yes, You can get up to 25% discount on Airtime Plans if you’re an NHS staff member.
How do I call Vodafone from the UK?
Call Vodafone customer services on 191 free from a Vodafone Pay monthly mobile, or 03333 040191 from any other UK phone (standard charges apply).
Does Samsung do NHS discount?
Is there a Samsung NHS discount? Yes. NHS Staff can enjoy exclusive discounts with their Blue Light Membership. Customers can enjoy more great savings like 20% off the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 or 50% off Smart Plugs using our selection of Samsung NHS discount codes and deals at NetVoucherCodes.
Do you get NHS discount with three?
Three is launching a flexible SIM-only mobile plan for NHS workers, to help them stay connected with loved ones during this time. The special discount will give NHS workers unlimited minutes, texts and data for £18 (usually £26) per month, on a flexible one-month rolling contract for new customers.
How do I get an NHS perk code?
How it works
- Visit the EE Perk page and register with your NHS email address or valid NHS photo ID to get your 20% off discount code.
- Choose your pay monthly phone, SIM or broadband plan.
- Enter your discount code at checkout where it says “Got a gift voucher?”
What benefits do I get with Vodafone?
Which benefits does Vodafone provide?
- Insurance, Health & Wellness. Life Insurance. 4.0★ 5 Ratings. …
- Financial & Retirement. Pension Plan. 4.1★ 7 Ratings. …
- Family & Parenting. Flexible Working. 4.2★ 24 Ratings. …
- Vacation & Time Off. Sick Pay. 4.1★ …
- Perks & Benefits. Bike to Work Scheme. 4.2★ …
- Professional Support. Job Training. 3.7★
Is Vodafone a good employer?
Vodafone is a great company to work for and an opportunity that I am forever grateful for! Not only do they have a fantastic graduate programme, which allows for constant personal and professional development but the overall company culture is incredible.
What benefits do you get working at Vodafone?
Income protection, dental cover, critical illness insurance and personal accident insurance all available through flexible benefits scheme. Minimum of 23-28 days a year, depending on the business area. Employees are also entitled to an additional day for each five years’ of service up to a maximum of three extra days.
How can I get a discount on my Vodafone bill?
MobiKwik Offer On Vodafone Postpaid Bill Payment: Get 100% SuperCash
- MobiKwik is offering 100% SuperCash on Vodafone Bill Payment & Recharge.
- The minimum transaction amount is Rs. …
- The maximum Supercash on one transaction is fixed on Rs. …
- Use coupon code ‘NEW100P’ to get the Postpaid Bill Payments Offers.
How can I check Vodafone new offers?
How to Check your Vodafone offers using My Vodafone app?
- Download the My Vodafone app.
- Login or register your number in the app.
- Tap on the account.
- You can see various options, including account balance, data balance, and other exclusive offers.
What is Vodafone airtime plan?
‘Airtime’ is your data, minutes and texts – how you stay connected to your mobile network. Your Xtra Plan is an ‘Airtime Plan’, because it includes your airtime (data, minutes and texts), plus Xtra benefits.