Sign up for Texas Roadhouses Rewards Club! Download the app (free on Google Play or the App store) and get a FREE appetizer for signing up. You’ll also get coupons and special offers AND a free birthday surprise.
What does Texas Roadhouse give for free?
For your birthday, enjoy the choice of a free appetizer (cactus blossom, fried pickles, tater skins, cheese fries, or rattlesnake bites) at participating Texas Roadhouse locations.
How do you get the free appetizer at Texas Roadhouse?
Text Freeapp to 68984 to join our mobile loyalty club to receive a free appetizer & other delicious gifts to Texas Roadhouse on your phone.
How do you get free cactus blossoms at Texas Roadhouse?
Deal for Signing Up
- A FREE Appetizer choose one: Cactus Blossom, Tater Skins, Cheese Fries, Fried Pickles or Rattlesnake Bites with entree purchase.
- To receive this deal please sign up for the Texas Roadhouse email list by clicking on the SIGN ME UP button above.
What you should never order from Texas Roadhouse?
What You Should Absolutely Never Order From Texas Roadhouse
- Texas Roadhouse’s Cactus Blossom is a greasy mess. …
- Stay away from Texas Roadhouse’s chicken fried steak. …
- Texas Roadhouse’s ribs leave something to be desired. …
- Texas Roadhouse’s bread pudding is the ultimate diet destroyer.
Does Texas Roadhouse give you a free dinner on your birthday?
Free Birthday Meal Deal
A FREE Appetizer or Sidekick of Ribs with entree purchase. Deal valid 5 days before your birthday, on your birthday and 9 days after. To receive this deal please sign up for the Texas Roadhouse email list by clicking on the SIGN ME UP button above.
Does Texas Roadhouse give you a free dessert on your birthday?
Become a Texas Roadie at Texas Roadhouse for a FREE Cactus Blossom just for signing up, as well as a FREE dessert/appetizer/entrée on your birthday and anniversary date.
Does Texas Roadhouse have a reward program?
What are Texas Roadhouse Rewards? Texas Roadhouse offers rewards through the Texas Roadhouse VIP Club. It is free and easy to join the club which can be done online at www.texasroadhouse.com, in person at the restaurant, or by using the mobile app.
What are Texas Roadhouse specials?
For this location, as long as you come in before 6:00 pm Monday through Thursday, the following entrees are only $8.99:
- 6 oz. USDA Choice Sirloin Steak.
- 10 oz. Road Kill Chop Steak.
- Country Fried Sirloin.
- Grilled BBQ Chicken.
- Country Fried Chicken.
- Chicken Critters Dinner.
- Pulled Pork Dinner.
- Grilled Pork Chop (Single)
How much does a dozen of Texas Roadhouse rolls cost?
A dozen rolls is five dollars at Texas Roadhouse. You will also get a pint of their best-selling cinnamon butter to dip the rolls in.
What are the appetizers at Texas Roadhouse?
- Cactus Blossom. Appetizers: Served with Cajun horseradish sauce. …
- Fried Pickles. Appetizers: Served with choice of sauce.
- Rattlesnake Bites. Appetizers: Served with Cajun horseradish sauce. …
- Tater Skins. Appetizers: 8 pc, Served with sour cream. …
- Grilled Shrimp. …
- Boneless Buffalo Wings. …
- Cheese Fries. …
- Killer Ribs.
What is a cactus blossom at Texas Roadhouse?
The Texas Roadhouse Onion Blossom recipe features a whole onion sliced down into separate petals. It’s then coated in a seasoned batter and deep-fried. Once it’s cooked, the dish looks like a blossoming flower, exposing each of the crispy petals.
Does Texas Roadhouse microwave their food?
Every meal at Texas Roadhouse is cooked to order
It’s obvious that the half cooked food item was taken from a freezer and put in a microwave for heating. This never happens at Texas Roadhouse restaurants. Every part of every meal prepared for guests is made to order.
What’s better Outback or Texas Roadhouse?
I ate the same meal at both Texas Roadhouse and Outback Steakhouse, and the smaller chain was the clear winner. … While both restaurants had their strong points, such as service, the quality of Texas Roadhouse’s food and the overall cohesiveness of its dining experience made it the clear winner of this comparison.
What is roadkill at Texas Roadhouse?
A chop steak smothered with sautéed onions, sautéed mushrooms and jack cheese.