Can you make your own discount code on Etsy?
Etsy lets its shop owners to create three types of Etsy coupon codes: percent discounts, free shipping or fixed dollar amount discounts. … Log into your Etsy account. Click the icon for your shop at the top of the screen, click on Promote, and then click on Coupon Codes. Click the Create New Coupon button.
How do I add a promo code to my Etsy shop?
How to Redeem a Coupon Code
- On Etsy.com, go to your Basket.
- Find the items from the shop you have a coupon code for. If you’re buying items from more than one shop, your basket will be divided up by shop.
- Select Apply shop coupon codes.
- Type or paste the code into the box.
- Select Apply.
How much does Etsy take per sale?
Once an item sells, there is a 5% transaction fee on the sale price (including the shipping price you set). If you accept payments through Etsy Payments, we also collect a 3% + $0.25 payment processing fee when an item is sold.
How do I get free shipping on Etsy?
To set up a free shipping guarantee in your shop:
- On Etsy.com, click the Shop Manager icon.
- Click Settings.
- Click Shipping settings.
- Click Get started in the Free shipping guarantee tab.
- Click Next.
- Click Set free shipping.
How do I put something on sale on Etsy?
To list an item in your Etsy shop:
- On Etsy.com, click Shop Manager. (On the Sell on Etsy app, tap More.)
- Click Listings. If you’re a new seller, click Your shop.
- Click Add a listing. On the Sell on Etsy app, tap the + (plus) icon.
How do I get my first order on Etsy?
How To Get Your First Sale On Etsy
- Step 1: Make Sure Your Shop Looks Impeccable. …
- Step 2: Improve Your Titles. …
- Step 3: Keep Piling On The (Quality) Listings. …
- Step 4: Have Your Policies In Place. …
- Step 5: Fill In Your About Section. …
- Step 6: Be Patient And Don’t Loose Hope.
How do I avoid fees on Etsy?
Here are three things you can do to offset the new 1.5% fee and remain a competitive seller on Etsy.
- Increase your prices to remain profitable. …
- Reevaluate your shipping cost sand see where else you can cut costs. …
- Work on your marketing and SEO to sell more.
Is it worth trying to sell on Etsy?
Selling on Etsy is worth it in 2021 because it’s one of the quickest and easiest ways to get your handmade products online and hooked up with a shopping cart function. It’s also a low-risk option financially, when compared to building a website.
How much does Etsy take per sale 2021?
Etsy charges a flat $0.20 per listing plus 5% of the total payment collected including the shipping price charged to the customer. If the transaction is processed via “Etsy Direct Checkout” you’ll pay an additional 3% plus a $0.25 fee.
How do I reduce shipping costs on Etsy?
Some Etsy shipping tips!
- Charge a fair price for shipping and you won’t have to feel bad. …
- Use calculated shipping unless you really KNOW what your costs will be.
- Only test free shipping on some items until you see if they really do increase sales, you don’t have to do your whole store at once.
Why is Etsy shipping so expensive?
The shipping is often incorporated into the price so that people think they are still getting free shipping. … Overall, the shipping costs on Etsy are high because, many times, they won’t combine if you are purchasing from a few different sellers. This is where things get really expensive.
Is Etsy trustworthy?
Yes! Etsy is a great and safe online marketplace, especially if you follow all of my tips in this article. My friends and I have been shopping on Etsy for over 9 years and we’ve never had an issue with fraud. The sellers we bought from were top-notch.